Drop the Pop Campaign encourages students, families, schools, and communities to:
- drink healthy beverages, especially water;
- eat a wide variety of healthy, local foods from the land, water, gardens, and other sources;
- learn new skills and knowledge in order to be more self-sufficient, and;
- foster long-term healthy food intakes so families can maintain and/or improve their overall well-being.
The Drop the Pop Campaign continues to provide funding to schools to support healthy children, communities, and families. To be eligible for funding, your organization must:
- be located in the NWT;
- consent to publish your organization's name and activities in connection with any Drop the Pop NWT coverage in the media and/or in any promotional materials; and
- be linked to the education system.