NWT Online COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool
This self-assessment tool is to help determine whether you should visit a health care provider for further COVID-19 related assessment and testing. You can complete this tool for yourself or for someone else if they are not able.
If you are experiencing severe symptoms such as difficulty breathing, do not proceed with the self-assessment tool. Call 9-1-1 or your local health care center if you are in a smaller community.
The Northwest Territories Chief Public Health Officer strongly urges all residents to practice social distancing and follow healthy respiratory practices, including:
- Staying home if you are sick
- If you are sick, avoid close contact with others
- Turn and cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze
- Throw used tissues in the garbage
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds
- Clean and disinfect high touch surfaces
For more information on COVID-19, see www.gov.nt.ca/covid-19.
To begin the COVID-19 Self-Assessment start here: