Jump to navigation
- The theme for this year is "Drop the Pop: Why Does it Matter?" Students are encouraged to investigate the effects of sugar-sweetened beverages on health and ways to reduce consumption.
- To access funding, schools are required to submit an activity plan related to the theme (online form). Deadline for submission is December 16, 2022. All funds must be used by March 31, 2023.
- Activities can be delivered in a single classroom or school-wide, or school can host community-wide relevant nutrition-related events.
- Funding supports activities which spark curiosity and encourage students to learn new skills or knowledge around healthy beverages.
- Drop the Pop cannot be used to simply feed students or enhance school or community meal programs.