Apply for a Pharmacist Licence
What you need to provide
- Completed Application for Pharmacist Licence with a recent passport type photo of you attached.
- Specified location of work and date of commencement of practice (on application form)
- Copy of pharmacy degree diploma (translated if not in English or French).
- Copy of Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC) certificate.
Note: Applicants may be exempted from having PEBC if, in the province in which the applicant is registered, he or she is not required to hold PEBC.
- Current detailed C.V. / Resume
- Certificate of Standing from each jurisdiction where you have been licenced. Unrestricted license in a Canadian province is required.
Note: Licensing jurisdiction must mail Certificate of Standing directly to the NWT Professional Licensing Registrar.
- Three professional references mailed directly to the Registrar, Professional Licensing from the Referees on the reference form found in the application package.
- Photocopy of birth certificate or citizenship document (if Canadian citizen), or valid immigration or work permit (if not a Canadian citizen).
- Credit card authorization or cheque or money order made payable to Government of Northwest Territories.
Failure to ensure all documents are forwarded to the Registrar’s Office as stated above will delay and possibly prevent licensing.
|Late fee (< 60 days)||$268|
|Temporary License (6-month)||$161|
Note: All licences expire March 31st following date of issue, renewable upon payment of annual fee.
Contact this Service
Hours: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM (Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)
Sending the Completed Form…
Registrar, Professional Licensing
Government of the Northwest Territories
Department of Health and Social Services
7th Floor, 5015 – 49 ST
Box 1320 Yellowknife, NT X1A 2L9
Fax to: 1-867-873-0484
Email to: Professional_Licensing@gov.nt.ca