Professional Corporation Licence

Register as a Professional Corporation

What you need to provide

  • Completed Registration and Permit Application for NWT Health Professional Corporations.
  • Copy of Certificate of Incorporation or Certificate of Registration as an Extra-Territorial Corporation.
  • Copy of Articles of Incorporation.
  • Certificate of Compliance under the NWT Business Corporations Act from Corporate Registries with the Government of the NWT, Department of Justice
  • Names and address of all Directors.
  • Names and addresses of all voting shareholders.
  • Names and addresses of all non-voting shareholders, including their relationship to the applicant.
  • Confirmation of adequate liability insurance for the corporation and its employees.
  • Credit card authorization or cheque or money order made payable to Government of Northwest Territories.

Failure to ensure all documents are forwarded to the Registrar’s Office as stated above will delay and possibly prevent licensing.



Dental Professional Corporation License $215
Medical Professional Corporation Permit $215

Note: A professional corporation permit expires on the same date as the member’s annual license.

Contact this Service

Phone: 1-867-767-9067

Hours: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM (Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)

Sending the Completed Form…

Registrar, Professional Licensing
Government of the Northwest Territories
Department of Health and Social Services
7th Floor, 5015 – 49 ST
Box 1320 Yellowknife, NT X1A 2L9
Fax to: 1-867-873-0484
Email to:

Related Services / Information