When do you need to update your Health Care Plan Information?
- You will need to update your information if you change your:
- Address / Phone Number
- Citizenship or Immigration Status
- Indigenous Status
Not notifying Health Services Administration about changes to your personal information could interrupt your health care coverage.
How to update your Health Care Plan Information?
- Complete and submit the NWT Health Care Plan Notification of Change form.
- A valid NWT Health Care Card
- NWT Health Care Plan Notification of Change form
Available at Health Services Administration Office.
- There is no fee to apply for NWT health care.
Contact this Service
Phone: 1-800-661-0830 (toll free)
Hours: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM (Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)
Sending the Completed Form…
Health Services Administration
Department of Health and Social Services
Inuvik, NT X0E 0T0
Fax to: 1-867-777-3197
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org