Hello Teachers! Please share your innovative ideas and success stories by completing the “Drop the Pop” activity report. Submissions received on or before April 14, 2023 are eligible for a “Drop the Pop” Award.
Drop the Pop Campaign encourages students to:
- drink healthy beverages, especially water;
- learn new skills and knowledge in order to be more self-sufficient, and;
- foster long-term healthy choice habits so families can maintain and/or improve their overall well-being.
The Drop the Pop Campaign continues to provide funding to schools to support healthy children. To be eligible for funding, your organization must:
- be located in the NWT;
- consent to publish your organization's name and activities in connection with any Drop the Pop NWT coverage in the media and/or in any promotional materials; and
- be linked to the education system.