The NWT Quitline is a toll-free confidential help line that provides the help and support needed for people who want to quit or are thinking about quitting smoking. Services offered are:
- Trained counsellors to help you quit;
- Counsellors will call you back to follow-up;
- Quit smoking reading materials;
- Translation for all NWT languages.
To learn more about the NWT Quitline, please follow the link below:
For more information, please see the links below:
- NWT Tobacco Quit Guide
- Quit Calendar
- Smoking Cessation Aids
- Questions and Answers on Coverage of Quit Smoking Aids
- You can Quit Smoking – Your Path to a Smoke Free Life
- My Tobacco Quit Plan
- Smoking and Weight
- Stop Smoking and Within..
- Tobacco's Two Uses - Know the Difference! (Brochure)
- Tobacco's Two Uses - Do You Know the Difference (Poster)?