Apply for a Dental Mechanic (Denturist) Licence
What you need to provide
- Completed Application for Dental Mechanic Registration with a recent passport type photo of you attached.
- Certified true copy of degree (copy of degree certified by a Commissioner for Oaths or Notary Public as a true copy of the original).
Note: If a copy of the degree is not available, you must have the School of Training directly mail the transcripts for the degree to the NWT Registrar, Professional Licensing.
- Certificate of Standing from each jurisdiction where you have been licensed.
Note: Licensing jurisdiction must mail Certificate of Standing directly to the NWT Professional Licensing Registrar.
- Up to date resume outlining work experience.
- Three current letters (dated within the past 6 months) of professional reference that can speak of applicants work. All reference letters must come from an employer who can verify dates of recent employment.
Note: Referee must directly mail the reference letter to the NWT Professional Licensing Registrar.
- Photocopy of birth certificate or citizenship documentation (if Canadian citizen), or valid immigration or work permit (if not a Canadian citizen).
- Credit card authorization or cheque or money order made payable to Government of Northwest Territories.
Failure to ensure all documents are forwarded to the Registrar’s Office as stated above will delay and possibly prevent licensing.
|Annual Licence Part 1||$81|
|Annual Licence Part 2||$81|
Note: All licenses expire March 31st following date of issue, renewable upon payment of annual fee.
Contact this Service
Hours: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM (Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)
Sending the Completed Form…
Office of the Registrar, Professional Licensing
Government of the Northwest Territories
Department of Health and Social Services
7th Floor, 5015 – 49 ST
Box 1320 Yellowknife, NT X1A 2L9
Fax to: 1-867-873-0484
Email to: Professional_Licensing@gov.nt.ca