Who can request information of child under the care of the Director of Child and Family Services?
- You can make a request for your information.
- You can make a request if you have lawful custody of the child.
How to get information of child under the care of the Director of Child and Family Services?
- To obtain information of the child who was or is under the care of the Director of Child and Family Services, please complete and submit the Request for Information Collected under the Child and Family Services Act to the Records Management Coordinator, Territorial Social Programs.
- Two (2) pieces of personal identification of which one (1) is a photo ID.
- If you are requesting information about your child(ren), proof of lawful custody may be required.
- There is no fee for this service.
Contact this Service
Phone: 1-867-767-9061, ext. 49161
Hours: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM (Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)
Sending the Completed Form…
Records Management Coordinator
Territorial Social Programs
Department of Health and Social Services
Government of the Northwest Territories
P.O. Box 1320
Yellowknife, NT X1A 2L9
Fax to: 1-867-873-7706
Email to: CFS_Info@gov.nt.ca