When do you need to update your Health Care Plan Information?
- You will need to update your information if you change your:
- Address / Phone Number
- Citizenship or Immigration Status
- Indigenous Status
Not notifying Health Services Administration about changes to your personal information could interrupt your health care coverage.
How to update your Health Care Plan Information?
- Complete and submit the NWT Health Care Plan Notification of Change form.
- A valid NWT Health Care Card
- NWT Health Care Plan Notification of Change form
Available at Health Services Administration Office.
Did you lose or damage your NWT health care card?
If you lose or damage your NWT Health Care Card, please contact the Health Services Administration Office and request a new card immediately. You do not need to fill out a form. Once your identity is verified, the Health Services Administration Office will send you a new card in the mail.
- There is no fee to apply for NWT health care.
Contact this Service
Phone: 1-800-661-0830 (toll free)
Hours: 9:00 AM – 4:30 PM (Monday to Friday, closed statutory holidays)
Sending the Completed Form…
Health Services Administration
Department of Health and Social Services
Inuvik, NT X0E 0T0
Fax to: 1-867-777-3197
Email to: email@example.com