Select a type to filter.
Information on Mifegymiso
Nutritional information about the most commonly eaten traditional foods and vegetables in the NWT.
Contact your Community Counsellor
The NWT Community Counselling Program (CCP) offers free counselling support for mental health, addictions and family violence.
Information on NWT family violence shelters.
NWT Health Care Plan
Information on the NWT Health Care Plan.
NWT Health Status Profile
Find information on the health status of NWT residents with a focus on key public health issues.
NWT HealthNet
Information on NWT electronic health systems.
The NWT Help Line is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is 100% free, confidential and anonymous. Call 1-800-661-0844.
Information on the NWT Quitline, a free service offered to NWT residents who need help quitting or are thinking about quitting smoking.
The Office of the Public Guardian protects the rights and interests of people with disabilities through guardianship.
On the Land Healing
On the Land Healing Fund provides resources to Aboriginal Governments and other organizations to deliver culturally based healing.
Information on how to apply for or renew your ophthalmic licence.
Opioid Overdose Prevention
Information on opioids.
Information on how to apply for or renew your optometrist licence.
Birth Information
Ordering a birth certificate.
Information on registering for a death
Ordering a death certificate.
Marriage Information
Information on ordering a marriage certificate
Travel Insurance
NWT Health Insurance may not cover your out-of-territory medical costs.