Contacting an Environmental Health Officer
Environmental Health Officers serve all 33 communities out of offices in Yellowknife, Hay River, and Inuvik.
To apply for a permit from Environmental Health, please complete and submit the appropriate form to email@example.com:
Ways to Connect with an Environmental Health Officer:
- Phone: 867-767-9066 ext 49262
- Email: Environmental_Health@gov.nt.ca
- Online Form
Please use the form below to report concerns or request services from the Environmental Health Unit.
- Submit your request ONLY ONCE.
- You will receive a response from the Environmental Health Unit within 24 hours during working days.
- Provide sufficient details in your request and include contact information for the Environmental Health Officer to reach you.
- Due to the volume of requests, Environmental Health Officers will prioritize complaints/requests based on the risk to public health.
- All information is protected under the Access to Information and Protection of Privacy Act (ATIPP). Contact information or any identifying details are not shared with unauthorized users.